华沙证券交易所上市公司阿维亚解决方案集团 (Avia Solutions Group) 在全球范围内拥有20多家子公司，在以下领域提供全面的航空业务解决方案：飞机维护和维修、航空培训、机场管理、IT解决方案、VIP包机和飞机管理、遥控飞机系统解决方案、地面处理和加油服务、航空人事资源和旅游业。我们的蒸蒸日上的创新型控股公司拥有2000多名的专家团队，分布在球40个不同的地方，讲10多种不同的语言。多年来，阿维亚解决方案集团 (Avia Solutions Group) 已经拥有丰富的经验和强大的技术基础和完整的基础设施，包括在欧洲和东南亚设立的3万多平方米的现代化、设备齐全的机库和车间。公司与顶级专业人士合作，也培训了顶级专业人士，并获得了国际认证和认可。
阿维亚解决方案集团 (Avia Solutions Group) 是华沙证券交易所（WSE）上市的第一家立陶宛公司，也是2011年在该交易所上市的第一家外国公司。公司的股东包括全球大公司如：Norway’s Government Pension Fund 和 the ING Open Pension Fund，他们都是管理着几十亿美元巨额资产的大公司。
- 通过FL Technics， 在拉脱维亚的里加（里加国际机场）、德国纽伦堡（纽伦堡国际机场）、西班牙瓦伦西亚（巴伦西亚机场）开设了航线基站。
- 通过FL Technics，将培训点扩展到英国、塞浦路斯、斯洛伐克、卢森堡、斯洛文尼亚、塞舌尔和爱尔兰，全球总培训点达到57个。
- 通过Storm Aviation Ltd.，在德国成立了一家新的子公司Storm Aviation GmbH。
2016年，阿维亚解决方案集团 (Avia Solutions Group) 与其姊妹公司 阿维亚租赁公司(AviaAM Leasing)一起与河南民航投资公司（HNCA）合作，旨在合作开展航空金融、飞机维护维修、旅游及其他相关行业。
2016年，阿维亚解决方案集团 (Avia Solutions Group) 与Rostec合作，在Zhukovsky国际机场建造客运大楼。2016年晚春，Zhukovsky国际机场正式开业，并在本夏季首次客运飞机启航。
In addition to this, Avia Solutions Group:
- Through BGS it expanded its capabilities in the aircraft fueling segment by signing a partnership deal with WARTER aviation and launching AVGAS fuel supply services.
- Through BGS it became the strategic partner of IATA by joining its renowned Strategic Partnerships program.
- Through FL Technics it became the official distributor of NYCO – turbine and piston engine oils, hydraulic fluids, greases, specialty lubricants and additives, manufacturer.
- Through Helisota it received Part 145 certification to conduct maintenance works on Airbus Helicopters including HC120, HC135, HC145 (ЕС120, ЕС135, ЕС145).
- Through FL Technics has become the official global representative of leading storage, insulation hangars and protective cover supplier SVD-Promtent.
In 2015, Avia Solutions Group launched a brand new tour operator – KIDY Tour. Lead by a team of experts, the company organizes vacations to the most popular Turkish resorts flying its clients with the most modern aircraft fleet in Lithuanian leisure travel market.
2015年，阿维亚解决方案集团 (Avia Solutions Group) 及其子公司BAA Training与位于中国的航空巨头企业Haite Group合作，建立培训基地BAA Singapore，为亚洲、太平洋、中东和北非市场提供飞行员类型评分、机组人员和地面工作培训。
• 2015年，阿维亚解决方案集团(Avia Solutions Group) 与BAA Training和Kazimieras Simonavicius大学合作，在维尔纽斯国际机场附近建立和发展AeroTraining建筑群。该建筑群包括航空人才培训机构和机场酒店，为飞行员和其他行业的工作人员提供住宿。
In addition to this, Avia Solutions Group:
- Through FL Technics it expands its presence to the US by opening a representative office in Florida, USA.
- Through FL Technics it receives EASA Part 145 certificate for providing maintenance, repair and overhaul services for the Sukhoi Superjet 100-95 aircraft. Later that year, the company supplements its EASA Part M capabilities with Sukhoi Superjet 100.
- Through BGS it launched fuelling services at 3 new European airports including Riga, Tallinn and Radom-Sadkow International Airports.
- Through Jet MS it broadens its capabilities in private jet MRO by adding Bombardier Challenger 604/605.
- Through BGS it became the official logistics partner for Neste Oil in Lithuania, transporting fuel to over 60 fuelling stations across the country.
- Through FL Technics it becomes the exclusive representative of major industry suppliers Future Metals and Aviointeriors and SVD-Promtent.
- Through BGS it becomes a member of IATA’s Ground Handling Council.
- Through Storm Aviation it launched a training programme for Airbus A380.
2014年1月，阿维亚解决方案集团(Avia Solutions Group) 与俄罗斯最大的国有控股公司Rostec签订了合同。两家公司就建立一个合资企业达成协议，为Ramenskoye机场的第四个莫斯科机场进行开发和管理。
In addition to this, Avia Solutions Group:
- Through FL Technics, it won a tender for the rent of 8400 sq. m. MRO hangar in Indonesia.
- Welcomed the first clients to its new MRO centre in Kaunas following the receipt of EASA Part 145 certificate. Avia Solutions Group invested over €20 million in the modern 8000 sq. m. maintenance base in Lithuania that will serve the narrow body aircraft segment.
- Launched a brand new VIP charter carrier KlasJet. The company specializes in private and corporate charter flights as well as aircraft management services.
- Through Locatory.com it has revolutionized the aircraft spare parts search by introducing Artificial Intelligence tool. The technology named Amber A.I. is able to recognize part numbers, quantities and condition as well as produce automatic reports and send RFQs in just a few clicks.
- Through FL Technics its EASA Part 21J has been extended to Major Modifications.
- Through FL Technics Line Russia it was recognized as a number one company in the transport and inventory wholesales and received the Russia’s Leader 2013 award.
- Through FL Technics Training it launched an online EASA-compliant courses platform Online Training™. The platform covers a set of specialized continuing and re-current courses, supplemented by the issuance of relevant certificates upon successful completion of the courses.
- Through FL Technics Jets it received ISO ISO 9001:2008 certificate as well as became an Authorized Rockwell Collins Dealer.
- Through Helisota it became an official representative of Mi and An aircraft component manufacturer FED.
- Through FL Technics it became an exclusive representative of Dedienne Aerospace in the CIS region.
2013年2月，阿维亚解决方案集团(Avia Solutions Group) 成功通过了TRACE国际公司的成员认证，TRACE国际公司是一家国际非营利性商业中介协会，旨在促进商业透明和反贿赂。
2012年，阿维亚解决方案集团(Avia Solutions Group) 正式启动在俄罗斯乌里扬诺夫斯克港口经济特区（PSEZ）建立飞机维护修理中心。该项目包括建造两个8,200平方米的机库，用于维修维护窄体和宽体飞机。
Further to this, Avia Solutions Group:
- Received final permission to construct a new 8,200 sq. m. aircraft maintenance hangar in Kaunas, Lithuania.
- Launched fuelling services at 3 Polish airports, including Warsaw Chopin (WAW).
- Through Baltic Aviation Academy it launched a new project – SimHelp. The company provides comprehensive maintenance support and spare parts supply for various aircraft Full Flight Simulators.
- Through Baltic Ground Services it received approval from the Italian Civil Aviation Administration (ENAC) to provide ground handling services at Lamezia Airport (SUF), Italy.
- Through FL Technics it received EASA Part-21 approval, allowing the design and approval of minor changes and repairs to aircraft cabin interiors as well as associated changes to avionics and other structures.
- Through FL Technics Jets it became the first fully authorized Hawker Beechcraft service centre in Eastern Europe.
- In association with the leading industry media outlet, Aviation Week, it organized a one-of-a-kind conference: MRO Regional – Baltics, Eastern Europe and Russia. The conference attracted over 300 representatives from all over the world. The success of the event resulted in the decision to make MRO Regional: BEER an annual industry event.
- Attracted more than 20 major aftermarket players to the Locatory.com platform.
Contributing to the overall success in 2012:
- FL Technics and Baltic Ground Services were ranked among the TOP 10 Lithuanian companies with the highest growth.
- 3 major Russian carriers – Aeroflot, Transaero and UTair – commenced or extended existing cooperation with Avia Solutions Group and FL Technics.
- Leading Polish tour operators, including Neckerman, Alpha Star and Itaka, became customers of Small Planet Airlines Poland.
• 阿维亚解决方案集团 (Avia Solutions Group) 于2011年3月成为华沙证券交易上市的所首家立陶宛公司。
In the six months following the initial public offering, Avia Solutions Group launched its ground maintenance services in three Polish airports (Warsaw, Katowice and Krakow). The company had further intended to expand its activities to three more airports in the country (Gdansk, Wroclaw and Poznan).
Avia Solutions Group achievements in 2011:
- Throughout the course of the financial year the number of purchased aircraft (Boeing 737, Airbus A320) increased to ten.
- The company launched complex CFM and V2500 engine type maintenance and technical support services and fulfilled more than 10 orders.
- Raised the number of engines purchased and leased during maintenance procedures to five.
- After successful audits performed by ENAC (Italy) and ULC (Poland), Small Planet Airlines gained Italian and Polish carrier certificates. The company also holds a Lithuanian carrier certificate.
- Within a short time the company launched a global e-platform for aircraft spare parts (www.locatory.com) accommodating more than 500 million spare parts and repair services on its database. The system is used and appreciated by companies in Russia, India, China, Brazil, Germany, Kazakhstan and other countries.
- The newly established company, AviationCV.com, specializing in crew leasing services opened its doors in July and signed its first contracts in August. In the upcoming three years’ it expects to become the second largest crew leasing services provider in Europe.
- In 2011, other group companies engaged in maintenance and technical support for business jets and training solutions for cabin crew and technical staff received over 30 different EASA licenses and approvals in more than 10 countries.
- The number of people working within the company increased from 650 in the beginning of the year to 1,100 in September. Currently, the company operates in seven different countries.
Several substantial agreements signed in 2011:
- An agreement with the Ministry of Economic Development of the Russian Federation regarding activity in the Ulyanovsk Airport Free Economic Zone. Based on the agreement, FL Technics will pursue a project involving hangar and technical base construction in the Russian territory. The overall investments were estimated at $24 million.
- A long-term cooperation agreement with CAE – a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation and defence.
- Based on the results of its IPO on the Warsaw Stock Exchange, Avia Solutions Group was recognized as one of the best companies.