- Avia Solutions Group AB – Chairman of the Board
- Avia Solutions Group AB – Business Development Director
- Vertas Management AB – Chairman of the Board
- Born in 1977
- Master’s degree in Law
- With Avia Solutions Group since 2009
- 2004 – Mykolas Romeris University, Master’s Degree in Law.
- 1999 – Vilnius Gediminas Technical University, Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management.
Vilnius Gediminas Technical University is known for being one of the top universities for entrepreneurship and Gediminas Ziemelis is listed as a notable alumnus that succeeded in building his entrepreneurial career.
- US leading aerospace magazine „Aviation Week“ has twice acknowledged Gediminas as one of the top 40 most talented young leaders in the global aerospace industry. (Award)
- A member of the YPO (Young Presidents’ Organization) – an organization that connects executives below the age of 40 who manage companies that generate annual revenues in excess of 45 million USD.
- Since 2009 – Chairman of the Board and Business development Director at Avia Solutions Group AB
- Since 2008 – Chairman of the Board at Vertas Management AB (previously known as ZIA Valda)
- 2010-2017 – Member of the Supervisory Board at Agrowill Group AB (currently AUGA Group)
- 2012-2014 – Chairman of the Board at AviaAM Leasing AB (In 2012, 2013 AviaAM Leasing was ranked as the world’s #1 aviation leasing company with the highest lease yield on portfolio rating)
- 2006-2014 – Business Development Director of Vertas Management AB (previously ZIA Valda)
- 2002-2006 – the CEO of Vertas Management AB (previously ZIA Valda AB)
- 2001-2005 – the CEO of Zvilgsnis is Arciau UAB (currently known as Creditinfo Group)
- 1999-2001 – the Deputy Manager of the Vindication Sector in the Department of Problem Assets and Vindication of the Lithuanian Savings Bank AB (currently known as Swedbank AB)
- Gediminas Ziemelis net worth is more than 630 million euros.